May 29 | Career-Launching Jobs for New Grads
Small deeds done are better than great deeds planned. —Peter Marshall
May 29, 2021
|Okta||No||Customer Marketing Specialist, Verticals + Partners|
|Belong||No||Product Marketing Associate|
|Drift||Yes||Customer Onboarding Manager|
|Coda||Yes||Growth Marketing Associate|
|Airtable||Yes||GTM Enablement Specialist|
Don't miss another job posting. Subscribe to receive a weekly email with high-quality jobs for new grads. It's free!
🤫 But, wait. You can do better...
Go Premium (for $9/mo) and you'll get access to my personal database of 100s of career-launching jobs with low experience requirements. Way more than the 5 weekly job postings sent to free subscribers.
What will you get?
- More jobs: You'll get access to 30-50 fresh jobs per week, not just the five you see above
- More filters: You can filter by company, function, location, remote yes/no, and date posted
- Convenient alerts: You'll get special email alerts immediately when new jobs are added to my database (not just once a week) or you can check anytime on your own
Why go Premium?
- Save yourself from the soul-deadening work of scrolling and filtering through job boards that weren't built for new grads
- Spend less time scrolling for jobs and more time networking, creating strong applications, and preparing for interviews
- How much are your time and energy worth? Premium subscribers save 20-30 hours per month
If you're not happy in the first 30 days, just email me (jehan [at] newgradcareers.com) and I'll refund you $9. No questions asked. After the first 30 days, you can cancel anytime.